Knight-Lady Amythia Ashfall
||Knight-Lady & General |
"You're mysterious. An empty shell with no real personality beyond the ability to read others almost like a psychic. Are you really are as empty as you often seem? How did you get that way? What happened?
Even now you're not confirming or denying what I say. You remain vague and non-commital, meticulously analysing what I've said to further understand who I am while letting nobody understand who you are. It's... mechanical."
- Sovari Dawnfeather
- Amythia is guarded by a plethora of magical defenses.
- Amythia is an incredibly talented spellcaster.
- Amythia's main hand weapon has no physical form and is never used offensively.
- Amythia's hair colour is the opposite of Serethia's.
- Amythia appears to disapprove love-fuelled relationships.
- Amythia's voice contrasts heavily with her youthful appearance.
- Amythia speaks with a lisp or hiss, drawing out her S sounds.
Written in order of the first recorded documentation of "Amythia Ashfall".
● Various references of a very capable healer during the Seige of Outland by the name "Knight-Master Amythia Ashfall". This is the earliest record of the name.
● Amythia, and her alleged sister, Serethia, join Korthil Talath'Ghymn's 21st Division of Blood Knights.
● Amythia and Champion Himeshi Firebrow expose Korthil Talath'Ghymn's criminal dealings to have him removed from his position as Knight-Lord. Amythia then pushes Himeshi to become Knight-Lady of the 23rd Division.
● Amythia Ashfall, Himeshi Firebrow and Sovari Dawnfeather defeat Aurothir Phoenixborne and his order of Dawnherald as they attempt to cause a Citywide revolt.
● Amythia becomes a Champion of the 23rd Division, though many speculate that she had controlled the organization via Himeshi Firebrow for a long time already.
● Amythia Ashfall, Himeshi Firebrow and Sovari Dawnfeather defeat Tenshou Sun'thelis and his Nightstriders after a long political battle.
● Amythia betrays Sovari Dawnfeather's trust to stop her from overthrowing Himeshi Firebrow and taking her place as Knight-Lady.
● Amythia emphasises the faults of the 23rd Division to become Knight-Lady, ruling the organization with Knight-Lady Himeshi Firebrow and Knight-Lord Do'tharon Mirthwood. The Triumvirate of the 23rd is born.
● Amythia pressures Himeshi Firebrow into resigning from her position as Knight-Lady and succeeds. The Triumvirate of the 23rd is destroyed.
● Amythia Ashfall and Do'tharon Mirthwood defeat Vellatrix Dawncaster as she attempts to destroy the 23rd Division's grip of power within Silvermoon City.
● Amythia becomes the sole leader of the 23rd Division when Do'tharon Mirthwood unexpectedly resigns from his position as Knight-Lord.
● Amythia leads the 23rd Division of the Blood Knight Order to War against the Alliance, alongside many other Horde organizations.
● Amythia expands the 23rd Division to house more than just Blood Knights - Spellcasters, Warriors and Rogues now wear the insignia of Silvermoon's primary defense force.
||Power & Control |
||The Glorified Corpse. |
||Power & Supremacy |
||"Sun's Justice." |