||Monster hunter. Mercenary. |
||Middle aged, the skin not yet giving in. |
||None IC. |
Profile image and header made by the talented Yvëtte
Points of interest:
- Wahn'sul has extensive amounts of body art in the form of piercings, covering his ears and face in a seemingly random pattern. If his hair is braided or dreaded for war, many beads and various bonework will be found hanging from it.
- A chunk of his right ear is seemingly missing. The bite seems to originate from an elf or possibly a human. Above it there is inked in orcish, "Not edible".
- He speaks with a deep voice, sporting a clear orcish tounge with little to no note of the Darkspear Jive. When intoxicated his voice may or may not drop to a slurry, incoherent mumble.
- Beneath his armor the fur lining of his skin is distorted by a complex pattern of scars, looking to originate from many different types of assailants. Over the scar tissue many tattoos can be found.
- His body is built for raw strength rather than finesse, pair this with a hot temper and it should be obvious you are dealing with some sort of berserker or slugger type of fighter.
The Argent Archives file on Wahn'sul contain a mediocre amount of documents regarding his career, if you browse the Argent archive you might find some of the following paperwork telling the tale of his very varied career:
Hellscreams Reach relocation document.
Court Marshal document.
Twilight Highlands relocation document.
A plea for help in the Firelands.
A letter of acknowledgement.
A letter of dismissal.
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGz_K3d_ISQ
A dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PgS-yGx49c
||To many to count! |
||Mostly dead. |
|Opposite faction attitude
||All sorts of reality escaping means, the most prominent being Yvëtte. |
||People who disrespect or fail to acknowledge someone carrying knowledge or wisdom. |
||To find meaning with what remains of his life. |
||"Necessity dictates action." "Abstinence is mandatory prior to battle." |